DVP 0.00% $2.44 develop global limited

Perfectly said.It’s nothing more than those attacking anyone...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Perfectly said.

It’s nothing more than those attacking anyone here who don’t post to their fanciful optimism only do so because they’ve either bought in at a price lower than where it trades today, so they believe somehow William has been solely responsible for creating that ‘wealth’ for them and so I guess, hence, they feel they have the need to have to defend him in some cult-like way or they’re the type that are actually down on their DVP investment but their cognitive dissonance is too overwhelming for them to address so they also opt to do the same thing - again, all cult-like.

People can harp on about “impatience” but that’s just meaningless actually.
    If DVP is inevitably making strides towards their key milestones, as they’re hopefully are, but the DVP’s value is actually going backwards, it becomes absolutely MEANINGLESS to then complain that shareholders are being “impatient” by not being willing to tolerate that.

I did pose this question recently - when was the last time that DVP incurred a run of two or more days of consistently closing higher than the previous trading day and how often has that scenario occurred over the last 12 months? To assert “impatience” for not being content with such abysmal performance is genuinely baseless and just plain wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $592.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.46 $2.39 $1.513M 623.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 8995 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.44
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.43 $2.46 $2.38 661750
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.