DVP 5.96% $2.49 develop global limited

Fantastic announcement and exactly what you would expect from a...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Fantastic announcement and exactly what you would expect from a mining behemoth of Bill's calibre.

- It is not hard for a $550m company to raise $60m for a copper project- But he wont do that because he is running a tight ship

- It is almost certain from the wordings that the preference here is to sell down a minority stake as opposed to debt solution

- Its not hard to get project finance for this project or a corporate debt facility at the corporate level. For someone who do that for a living, I can say for sure they are ticking pretty much all boxes looking at it from a high level.

- But Bill wants to bring in a minority partner who can perhaps also take a share of Sulphur Springs. Its great that he is thinking ahead!

- This is a punt now (all above were facts) - Perhaps he had a chat with some commodity traders in Switzerland? Most of them are based in Geneva etc.

- A thumbs up for the details in this announcement. He is not the one to hide sh!t. Even the $67 pre production cash down has been called out as the rookies always make the mistake of thinking capex is all it takes to bring a mine to cash flow positive.

- What a great project to have and what a time to bring it on. Its a little cracker that will shine bright for few years and help us put in a solid foundation for a bigger and better future. Lets just hope the Cu keeps its upwards trajectory and Zinc holds it ground where it is.

Nice work Develop team. I am buyer here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.49
Change
0.140(5.96%)
Mkt cap ! $604.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.38 $2.53 $2.37 $1.959M 791.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2758 $2.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 12707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.50
  Change
0.140 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.40 $2.53 $2.40 288896
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.