TTT 9.38% 14.5¢ titomic limited

Lol.. No anxiety my good man. I will praise and criticize where...

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Lol.. No anxiety my good man. I will praise and criticize where I feel it is warranted. It doesn’t mean I won’t and don’t consider arguments either way.

I will always speak my mind, it’s how I am wired. I believe I am balanced with both views. I contribute things here that show promise to the technology and company but will also because I have a vested interest, will point things out that are concerning.

I’m 61, when you toss up a sentence with the sell if you don’t like it mantra.., what do you think I am thinking about that statement? Lol.

This is not my first rodeo.
    Do you understand what forced communication means?
    Robert Mahue who worked for Howard Hughes for 17 years and was one of the first spooks, used it throughout his career.

I have a 1 year anniversary coming up with this equity in July.. We shall see what we see.
    Remember also, Herbert has a nice 20 million option.. I’m just a tough boss I guess so I am looking for more performance. It will work out for him as well.

A fire under the ass won’t hurt too much.
    I am not a pumper or basher.. Investor. A humble novice at best.

I really am on your team as painful as you find it.. I think you’re gonna be ok though but listen, before all the Wokism stuff… we used just change the dial or channel.. lol.

Please don’t take an antagonist feel from this post. It’s not how I roll. I accept your criticism as it is how you feel. I respect that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $429.6K 2.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12552 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 78090 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.