TTT 0.00% 8.1¢ titomic limited

You probably spoke to soon ! The problem with a lot of...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    You probably spoke to soon ! The problem with a lot of shareholders is they think business opportunities are consolidated and become income generating on a continuous basis, overnight.. It just doesnt happen that way in many businesses. Especially complex business that is high tech and just a small part of the whole machine ie building some high tech machine or weapon. Once in you get high margin, protected opportunity for quite some time as others must try to get their foot in the door, demonstrate significant advancement etc etc. Significant advancement doesnt happen every day and once the course is set in these complex machines etc its not easy to change. Things are too interdependent.

Nobody seems to have read the announcement. This announcement is a real game changer. As "Uncle Herbert" says, we cant even disclose who we are dealing with or what department for some of this business. TTT has to evolve into a large manufacturer of important parts. If there is skill in the process and its not just buy the machine, choose the software and press GO, to make the part, then TTT are in with a very very profitable future. They will need capital so hopefully the orders are very profitable so they can increase cashflow to support expansion.

There were 35400 shares sitting looking at me at 8c. I could buy them quick enough. I wasnt that quick in buying them but got the lot. Nobody must be following this seriously. I dont think people have woken up yet.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $37.09K 453.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77499 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 61320 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.