TTT 0.00% 8.1¢ titomic limited

The share market went down in Australia on the same day of the...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    The share market went down in Australia on the same day of the announcement. Of the 30 odd shares I follow everyone except 3 were down. The other one I have that wasnt down has been oversold for no good reason so held on with a few cents gain. So Titomic probably would have gone up another 1/2 cent at least. I think there is a lot of resistance to the 10 cent mark. Once we go over that the increases go up by 1/2 cents - not 1/10 of a cent. This means we will make money quicker even allowing for more shares per price point.
    "Uncle Herbert" pointed out very early on that TTT was not going anywhere unless it had a base in USA as it is a requirement that contracts be fulfilled in USA when security is involved. An australian shipmaker got a contract a few years ago and set up a base in USA to manufacture most of the ships there.
    The same is probably true for some european countries. I think Herbert has done a great job. He has got focus. Many of the board members have direct links to the airline and defence industries. TTT has a huge challenge in managing capital and cash flow as they grow... which will get quicker... hopefully the parts can be churned out quickly at a huge profit. Actually, that is the nature of the technology. The instructions are computerised and it then pretty much is an automated process. NOTHING is always that simple and the smarts are in the software and knowing that the part will have the strength and qualities that are required. Remember, the part may look just right but it might bend or explode when put under pressure. This is the intellectual property that TTT is going to continue to develop. I was going to sell when the share price rose quickly and dropped back, 1st to 5 c and then it came back again BUT I am scared that I will get left behind. Anyday an announcement can happen. This will be 50 cents in 2 years...... It could well get to $2.... and will have done very well. Imagine what sort of retirement Herbert and the other employees/directors will have with all those options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $37.09K 453.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77499 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 61320 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.