PCL 0.00% 2.1¢ pancontinental energy nl

Ann: Woodside Enters Into Exclusive Option on Namibia PEL 87, page-168

1. 3,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1203
    Well I did say "plenty of news to enjoy coming from Shell, TotalEnergies and Chevron." Didn't take long. smile.png

Shell makes ‘big’ oil discovery offshore Namibia — results imminent

"Sources tell Upstream that results of Jonker-1 probe could be revealed within days.

Shell looks to have a third significant oil discovery on its hands in Namibia’s red-hot Orange basin play and could make an announcement within hours or days, according to informed sources.

In late January, Upstream reported that early signs from Shell’s Jonker-1 exploration probe — also in Block 2913B — were promising, with Northern Ocean’s semi-submersible rig Deepsea Bollsta understood to have hit hydrocarbons in a secondary target en route to the main reservoir objective. A few days later, Maggy Shino, Petroleum Commissioner at Namibia’s Ministry of Mines & Energy, hinted strongly that Jonker-1 could be a success, while speaking at an African Energy Chamber event in London. “All I can tell you is that the drilling is going very well. Very, very well.”

One exploration hand told Upstream that Jonker-1 “came in big” in the main Cretaceous target, which suggests that Shell has made a significant oil discovery close to the western limits of Block 2913A.

The potential size of Jonker is not known, but explorers previously said Shell would only drill this probe ahead of appraising and testing Graff if the structure’s size is significant and has the potential to host higher quality reservoirs."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $92.24K 4.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 8398772 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4075380 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.