MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

gosh big business workings obviously out of some our league(:) I...

1. 7,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    gosh big business workings obviously out of some our league)

I have no idea of the land value either but am not going to be hypocritical and state that its no more than$ cause I have no idea so why would I put myself in that position?.

Townsville is reinventing itself and will be a major player if this comes off. Value of the land at that point may well be in multitudes of what it is worth today so could be a good dela.

in addition without knowing what is currently being played out - I can assure you if that was my land I would be wanting a % of the consortium as well rather than payment for the land cause IMO if it comes off then WOW I am sure that the dividends will far exceed cost of the land.

in addition - could you point out to me where it states that the consortium could not afford the land??? last I checked there was more than a couple of mill in the MNS kitty!!! and IMO maybe just maybe the purchase of the land was offered up but being astute the Townsville Council may have factored that getting a share of the action would exceed what they may be giving up now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.