SES 0.00% 3.5¢ secos group ltd

Following on from my comment "Have you factored in the tax...

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Following on from my comment "Have you factored in the tax breaks for production in Malaysia?"

I could have sworn I read notes about incentives reported by the company for production facilities based in Malaysia... However, I have just run my eyes back over the last few reports/presentations and I can not seem to find these statements anymore... ??

Either I am getting mixed up with another company I am invested in or I'm going senile...

I did run my eyes over this quite encouraging statement again though (dated 9th December 2019):

Ongoing Developments:
     Several bioplastic resin qualification trials are progressing and are expected to lead to
    further orders as plastic converters move to switch production to bioplastics to supply
    customer demands. Some of these trials, if successful will include applications for
    major international brands;
     SECOS is in discussion with a number of Australian brands who are signatories to the
    Australian Packaging Covenant (APCO) and National Packaging Targets. These
    targets require companies to change any single-use plastic packaging to either 100%
    reusable, recyclable or compostable packaging by 2025.
     The development of a new compostable cast film application is progressing well and
    will expand opportunities into the hygiene market such as diapers, pads and medical
    film and flow wrap applications;
     Continued investment in R&D to develop new resin and film grades aimed at catering
    for emerging market demands for bioplastic applications; and
     Investment in Courier bag production assets underway with trials for compostable
    courier bags progressing to final stage development.

Do Your Own Research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $3.437K 98.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65519 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 45314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ 60
Last updated 12.58pm 03/06/2024 ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.