ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Well Andrew your clearly sniffing around and taking the time to post so you probably have some ideas yourself..

I would provide the following reasons to BUY SCI
    1. Cheap mkt cap. 8mill. The right price for an explorer.
    2. In the right commodity. Copper cobalt.
    3. Highly prospective target area. South of broken hill, not to far away from prominent hill/ Olympic dam.. Safe jurisdiction, Australia, not likely to struggle with environmental red tape, not a built up coastal area or extensive farming region.
    4. 46 drill holes at copper blow. Intersections might not be long, but neither are they deep and the mineralisation appears to be continuous. i.e scale potential.
    5. Recent cap raise completed at 1.5 cents for 1.5 million dollars.very small discount to VWAP.. current price 1.7 cents
    Essentially the price hasn't run yet.

If you compare this with the recent cap raise conducted by AOA (recent bagger) I prefer SCI raise as opposed to AOA raise and why I switched. AOA doing an SPP at 0.075 cents but only raising a total of 700 thousand dollars. This is admirable, allowing holders in via the SPP but it will hold up the show and it's not enough rope to play with in terms of funding IMO. In saying this AOA probably got another bag in it..

People have forgotten about SCI. Basically all SCI need to do is get a positive intercept at copper blow, and produce an update showing continuity with success of the past years and with a bit of newsflow about cobalt prices heating up.... Well, we probably do an easy 50%.

This is not mentioning the tenement picked up between Boda and Cadia.. At 8 million this is a cheap Lachlan fold play. Right next to IPT which I think has something maybe like San Antonio/Roswell from ALK going on if you look at the historic grades.. They have also been flying a survey plane over Apsley, and if rumours circulating are true could be onto something in that neck of the woods..

As yet I haven't checked out SCIs gold play..

I might go and do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.