LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Working Capital Facility Executed , page-30

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Mrs P.....he's still calling you "hun" and you still have some quantities of red wine so I take it the house is not on the line.

What a great learning experience - starting in March and working your way down to where we are today.

My guess is that you are nowhere near the medals table for choosing the worst stocks.

If you invest 10% of your $$$$ in wine you will appreciate this market even more.

As to LYC - I cannot fathom what has happened and fear there is something unknown (by us meer investors) but cannot resist buying more at these prices.

I am in 2 minds as to whether I want the price lower so i can buy more or higher so i can justify the ones I already have - but since the market is closed I am heading off to Vintage Cellars to make another investment that I can rely on. I'll either be celebrating or commiserating - but thats the advantage of diversifying.....one always makes the other look better.

Give "hubby" a second glass before the news and he'll probably agree.

....tomorrow is another day (and a trip to Dan Murphy's if the unexpected happens)..... :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.