RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Working Capital Funding - 16 November 2020, page-13

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I think Noble have decided they want this done and they want to speed up / control the final funding

1. they have committed to funding working capital for now. to me, this shows that their previous withdrawal was to force IDC to make a decision. It was not because they lost interest in the project
    2. They have said working capital cannot be used to pay for new funding avenues. I assume this means they are funding it, they know who they want to fund the project or they want to select who funds it.
    3. if the funder isn't noble, noble gets to choose the funder. in this scenario, Noble can likely say - here's the lending deal, there's no negotiation, let's get on with the mine. this deal could be offered to someone who has a vested interest in the offtake to encourage it to happen promptly.

I may be wrong, but I think this current change in events says
    1. noble wants it done and they want it done soon
    2. noble wants to control who can fund and the conditions of the funding. why? see point 1.

Going against all the potential negatives - I think this could be the best thing that has happened so far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.