CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Wow go away for a sabbatical and look what happens! Plenty of...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Wow go away for a sabbatical and look what happens!

Plenty of sour grapes now clearly obvious from those who have spent countless hours trash talking the stock.

All the while the mining and construction continued. Next step DSO native copper ores sales.

Sure is great to see the rich zones being dug up in Las Minerale (might have to suggest we change that name to found mineral now).

Nothing like this ever been mined in Australia I reckon.

Nothing like this deposit since  the Keweenaw deposits of native copper in Upper Michigan USA which were mined in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Questions about how much Native Copper could be mined should be the focus now. Look like the deposit is potentially richer than expected with this super high grade ore not in the JORC!! LOL

Anyway some potential numbers to try and figure out the tonnage of native copper whilst it gets mined over the next 5 years! ;

As we've been told for a long time " Two of these orebodies (Las Minerale and Rocklands South - contain a unique supergene-enriched zone, characterised by pervasive high-grade coarse native copper and associated chalcocite ore, that persists from near-surface to depths of ~180m, widths up to ~45m and have a combined native copper/supergene zone strike length of ~1200m."

Depth 180m
    Width 45m
    Strike 1200m
    Discount say 60%

Depth 108m
    Width 27m
    Strike 720m

SG 2.6
    6 % Cu

Potential tons of Native Copper = 327,525

Happy to see what the first years production numbers are and revise accordingly.

PS I don't have the time or patience to discuss with the dyslexic poster who frequents these threads!

Have a Happy New Year to the new and especially long term patient holders, looks like mining will be prosperous for us all.
    Cold pies and all that to the rest of you!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.