CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

It truly is staggering, here we have another double digit...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    It truly is staggering, here we have another double digit percentage rise with CDU, on the back of a staggering announcement, and we still have some of you guys telling us shareholders how right you are, and what? how wrong everyone else is, including those that have purchased over 3.5 million shares over the last two days.

That really is the only inference one can take given some of your posts, of course there are many posts I can't see but those that I can read are pretty well in agreement, Hoots, Mal, the 'faithful' just can't see it, nor do they want to.... It really is not a matter of the 'faithful' not wanting to see it, right now our attention is somewhere else, are you really surprised at that? When you get volumes like this the market is truly telling us all something, you guys too, quite clearly we have a trend, quite clearly we have more than small investors getting involved  here.

Importantly with all the claims of incompetence, lack of transparency of Exec, foolish economical management and/ or experience, and the litany of other negative claims made by you guys, someone is putting serious money on the table..now why would they do that I wonder? Are they all part of the 'faithful' who 'just can't see it, nor do they want to' ? I would suggest that CDU has been on the radar of many brokers for some time waiting for an opportunity to get very serious about investing in it as a company of worth..a suggestion only. Irrespective what Wm has said or done in the past ultimately the market will get involved if they see a possibility of making money for themselves and investors..is this finally what's happening? (rhetorical)

The statement, "Hoots, Mal, the 'faithful' just can't see it, nor do they want to" could just as well apply to those that counter every step CDU make, right now it seems that you guys are totally and utterly out of step with the company, the market, the investors and let's face it, the share price, time to rethink guys I would suggest..

Happy New Year to all, especially the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.