TLG 1.83% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Hey Beach, a few months ago we were engaging in conversation and...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263

Hey Beach, a few months ago we were engaging in conversation and already discussed a few of these points. There was a pretty thorough conversation between you, me, and a several others and it felt like we settled a lot of your concerns at the time. Around this time you were also fairly open about your large investment. You were 50k in the hole and you were at a crossroads, to sell and get out with a loss, or hold and hope the price goes up so you can escape unharmed. Tough place to be. You got some sympathy from me and I quietly wondered what you would end up doing.

Since then the SP had that run over $2, and I kind of just assumed you were going to take that opportunity to leave (and even take a small profit too). So it's very strange to see you still here, still doubling down on the same things you were talking about before the recent price rise. If your feelings about the Stock never changed then why didn't you take that opportunity to take your money and run? If you're going to reply to me I would appreciate a genuine answer.

"Six months ago everyone said JV by November and now everyone saying Permits by next year."

Many of us were certainly hoping for a JV by Nov but only a handful of people were insisting on it. They were the same people who said "$10 by November" and "Deal with Tesla Guaranteed". These people don't represent everyone. More often than not these people are scolded and called out publicly for their misplaced confidence.

People are saying 'permits by next year' because the next permit milestone is indeed due next year?
    Last edited by JSSF: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.010(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $158.6K 287.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 37986 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 8914 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.