AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Being a novice investorI have put a Buy on AZS for the short...

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Being a novice investor

I have put a Buy on AZS for the short term

The resource is unknown it could be Good or Bad

AZS wont be delisted because of Ellison

I will still be here when the resource estimate is released in June/July ,

The gamble is it could come in below expectations

No need to get your knickers in a knot

Even though it is considered too cheap it is the best outcome for small shareholders.

No one is forcing you to sell

Tony Rovira, said the company’s board has unanimously recommended the transaction in the absence of a superior proposal and other conditions.One of Azure’s major shareholders, Delphi Group, has already indicated it intends to support the transaction and has confirmed it also intends to vote all of the Azure shares that they directly or indirectly own or control in favour of the scheme, and in the event that the scheme is not successful, accept those Azure shares held or controlled by them into the takeover offer.In the best interest of shareholders“Having carefully considered the merits of the transaction, the Azure board has unanimously concluded that the transaction is in the best interests of Azure shareholders,”

“Whilst we firmly believe that Andover has the potential to be a major lithium project, there is significant time, cost and risk associated with developing a project of this scale, particularly in the context of an uncertain broader economic outlook. As such, the board believes that the transaction provides Azure shareholders with a compelling opportunity to de-risk their investment and realise certain value at an attractive premium to historical trading levels.”“The transaction also presents a great outcome for other stakeholders in Andover, who will benefit from the project being developed by an experienced, well-capitalised and highly regarded company in SQM.”
    Last edited by carmat: 08/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.