CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: World-class pegmatite intersection at Finniss, page-101

1. 7,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    Thanks, Brumbie; interesting article. There seems to be a consensus among various pundits that the lithium market will rally halfway through this year. The fact that investors aren't showing much interest at present is irrelevant IMO. Most investors are followers, rather than leaders, and always wait for an established trend to set in before taking the plunge. Generally the people who make the most money get set before the herd, and I suppose the really clever ones also know how long to hold to maximise their gains. It's been mentioned here by one or two others that the Lithium ETF price has been rising of late, and I note that the writer of the article suggested ETFs as one of the better ways of investing at present. I also noted the following: 'The best way to take advantage of this market surge depends on the type of investor you are. Personally, I would choose to take advantage of this through investment in junior mining companies.'

At present we're all a bit frustrated by lack of news and delays to the expected development schedule but it's just possible that CXOs timing could be ideal if we can come out of the blocks just as the Li price rises and investors look to take positions in upcoming juniors. If we can just get that MMP approved this quarter, followed by a significant DFS upgrade in Q2 we should be set to power straight out of the blocks as soon as the Li price turns. Once that does happen I don't see finance or offtake arrangements being too hard to secure. My only concern really is the dilution we have to expect in the not too distant future. I just hope the MMP comes through to lift the SP and that any CR is kept to a minimum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.