CXO 2.22% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: World-class pegmatite intersection at Finniss, page-103

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Happy new year all, and agree @seaemay. Looking around the lithium market, it would appear that sentiment has turned already. The fact these articles are being written is an element of proof in itself, but GXY is up nearly 20%, PLS and AJM are similar (as are others). As has been mentioned, the ETF prices are on the way up which given the wide area of the sector (and companies) in their funds, is another indicator that sentiment is changing. As @wenty suggested the other day, CXO is yet to see any real gain in SP whilst the rest of the sector is seeing improvement - what we have seen though is a building in our depth and a reluctance to sell below 3.3c (this is our support level). Over this week, we are sitting more firmly at 3.5, and this is without any news - I think this is how improved sentiment is representing itself for us at the moment, but IMO is setting up a good spring board for when we see some some positive news, whether that be MMP or assays....or something else. Hopefully this news starts to come out over the next few weeks and we get some positive traction with the SP. I have had a feeling for sometime now that 2020 will be our year, and the article publicised by @Brumbie would suggest that perhaps it will be, and likely the next couple of years could result in some really fantastic returns across the sector and especially for CXO - because of all the reasons I (and others) have outlined previously (infrastructure, proximity, low cost, high grade, us awesome shareholders etc).

It has been a long road so far, but this definitely feels like the time when we get some sustained appreciation. It all starts with the MMP, and then construction, then commissioning, then production..........then profit! It is almost crazy that within a few years this little darling could be earning 110mil US per annum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $1.020M 11.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 611323 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 680228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.