VTM 8.47% 27.0¢ victory metals limited

I've been a vtm holder for nearly 17 months and would say I'm...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I've been a vtm holder for nearly 17 months and would say I'm highly knowledgeable about what's what as it's my business to be informed.

The big selloff on the news in August was a major overreaction by those who are comparing what vtm has to previous projects.

Their stuff is worth a few hundred times more than your average mine's metals as in not $1 per kg but $2000 range for some, so PPM means way less, and PPM will be on point this go round

Theyve developed a superior method to extract cheap and easy and fast while recovering greater percentages

First JORC showed 15 billion in resources and ionic clay is the easiest thing to gather from

Major processors in WA

Could get bought entirely by the rig in WA or by a govt like US/UK who has serious interest and need for what vtm has

Highways there

Govt agents talking about how Victory is legit

The fact this isn't trading for several dollars is just crazy

Next report theyve said is coming Q1 theyve said

will go from inferred to indicated meaning yes its there and from these initial reports so far it is straight fire

we should and will likely see a major explosion in price and with none available for sale we could be at several dollars soon

looking at other kinda similar projects theyve done 100x in a year and 10x in 2 weeks and with a market cap under 20 million today the sky is the limit

VTM should have approx 100 billion in assets by the time the entire plot is done plus there's more they haven't even really looked into too much at deeper channels that could be worth even more

If vtm doesnt go to a few billion at least I dont know what would

it has everything, everything going for it

With the jorc coming in a few weeks I dont see any way price doesnt start climbing despite all of these silly traders ALWAYS selling it back down

We will look back and think a dollar was cheap when you had it around 20 for 1.5 years!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.025(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $21.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.0¢ $42.49K 150.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90507 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 19353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 8.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.0¢ 68870
Last updated 14.47pm 27/05/2024 ?
VTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.