CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Hi Webbj,

Previous announcement dated 23/09/15 (refer below) highlighted "current average acquisition cost of approximately $1 to $2 per user".

Today's announcement highlighted that other indicators were continuing to trend positively for the company:

* Engagement
    * Total platform usage
    * Decreasing cost of customer acquisition

I wonder if average acquisition cost is closer to or even lower than $1?

Norwood previously announced that current daily revenue at this VERY early stage of the game was sitting at 4.5c per engaged user per day. Norwood also highlighted that they expected per user and overall revenue run rate to increase once the company optimises engagement and revenue generation methods with further App enhancements. To think that current growth is almost exclusively via ONE digital marketing channel to date is extremely encouraging. My attention will be on seeing how well the company can increase the 'per user' and 'revenue run rate' once they've optimised engagement and revenue generation methods with the App enhancements they have planned. What are one of the features they have planned? The delivery of Free App-to-App Calling feature. This is what I am patiently waiting for. No charge between World Phone users, which should in turn increase user engagement, retention and revenue. More engaged users = more revenue. Then there's the Android platform with an addressable market over 5 times iPhone platform!
    Note, revenue from World Phone growing faster than downloads and that's without ALL the additional features NOR have planned.

This won't stay long at these levels.

References:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150923/pdf/431j52cbkk1c7m.pdf
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20151001/pdf/431s25pcc0j5ml.pdf

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.