NOR 0.00% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: World Secure Released on Android, page-225

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Great feedback @ult_trader and it would also be great if you could share Norwood's tech team's feedback to your lack of service from your purchase.
    If they say there's an issue with the S8 itself then the same could happen with the new S9 about to be released in the next few weeks.
    I wonder what the latest feedback is from the JMP employees who might be using S8's...

With you having a couple mill shares invested it's clear to see your original confidence having been damaged.

With all the hype and delays, their 'First Mover' advantage as touted by PO seems to have disappeared. In this tech age, 'You Snooze You Lose' couldn't be more relevant here when much longer established competitors and household names have already caught up in most aspects of Nor's offerings

https://au.norton.com/deals?inid=nortoncom_nav_deals_products-services:norton-mobile-security

If @Holla could do a piece on explaining why they are grossly undervalued and why they'll be up at 12c sp around Easter that'd be something to see. I'm not having a go at Holla as I'd ask the same of anyone.
    Difficult enough also to put a case forward by omitting words like
    Potential
    Imminent
    Promising
    Hopeful
    Big4
    Expecting great news tomorrow/nxt wk

Personally, I'll forecast news of release of Android WiFi one morning at 9am, followed by a TH within the hour or 1st thing the next morning. The morning after (for a TH) would obviously be insult added to injury because it would be a trap for people buying on the strength of the previous day's news.

Imo the best thing that can happen for current holders is a Takeover at a high premium to the current sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.