NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: World Secure Released on Android, page-232

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Shane posted in the JMP deal on the 5th of January, prior to app releases:
    "There is a standardised testing feature on iOS called test flight which allows developers to send apps directly to users for testing prior to full App store approval. (As announced, World WiFi is using this currently, according to other posts some of you have received invites and participated)"

Thus implying that JMP was using such a feature to test Norwood's offerings before the official launch. It is ridiculous to assume a company, an investment company no less, would sign a legally-binding revenue-generating contract without ensuring the products worked for their purposes. So yes, I can assure you JMP signed AFTER ensuring the products were functional.

Shane also talks about the case studies on the AGM Presentation thread, on the 29th of November he writes:
    "They refer to specific, actual organisations Norwood is in active dialogue with with respect to potentially providing services to, not theoretical examples."

Read this however you want, but factually the case studies represent real companies Norwood is in negotiations with and future potential revenue-generating clients.

I'd suggest anyone who is getting cold feat or isn't sure on something, go read all of the ASX announcements from the AGM onwards, watch the Q&A and read the posts @shanem has made in the last few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45168 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 70102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.