NOR 4.08% 5.1¢ norwood systems limited

Great research; although I suspect you will not find many...

1. 7,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    Great research; although I suspect you will not find many supporters.

I think this puts paid to any notion of Norwood having the only "compliance" solution. Although Norwood claims to have advantages through AI etc. Maybe. Has anyone seen this in reality or is it vapourware?

I also note a significant difference with Norwood re: case study. In the Truphone example, it is an actual case. Much easier to do when you have actual customers.

In Norwood's example, there seems to be confusion between a Business Case and Case Study. @shanem. You have been quiet despite multiple attempts to ping you in HC. @shanem can you explain to use why Norwood chose to use the term "Case Study" as opposed to "Business Case"? It seems confusing.

Truphone also seem to have a significant war chest. https://www.truphone.com/au/about/newsroom/truphone-raises-255m-and-retires-its-debt/

Certainly gives perspective compared to Norwood's mini-CR's and R&D rebates.

I am now really struggling to see how Norwood competes with this solution. Can anybody here suggest otherwise?

if you dismiss this and @japanfresh posts as the downer syndicate etc, then, imo, it is more a reflection of your own biases/dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $2.646K 51.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77327 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 49519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.