NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: World Wi-Fi Pilot with Leading Leisure Travel Group, page-14

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Don't get sucked in to the usual daily downers who are ex/non holders who hate the company and spend their time all over a thread of a stock they supposedly don't hold.

They raised 2 quarters worth last time, so they've got a quarter left, which will obviously be longer if they hurry up and announce some of all the expected deals that are long overdue now.

They have previously updated the financial institution with meaningful upfront and ongoing revenue.. Surely that will be before any further raise, and it wouldn't surprise at all if they took the opportunity soon after that news to raise if the price has quickly doubled/tripled.

With regards to an exit price.. I would be satisfied with dropping a few at 3.8c.
    Only 6 months ago we almost got there (3.5), on average news with bugger all revenue.. so think about what the bank could do to the price if/when it happens.

Again, as sick of it as we all are.. there must be good reason why the BNP holding and others have been buying up so much of this company, from prices as high as mid 3's, helping it down to keep accumulating.. in my opinion.
    Why would they want 5% (or more)?
    Hopefully we soon see why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.