NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

A CEO allowing a SP to dwindle into the abyss is simply...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    A CEO allowing a SP to dwindle into the abyss is simply unforgivable!
    So many levers can be pulled in order to maintain (if nothing else) a SP when you know big things are around the corner.
    Unless.....
    A: There are no big things around the corner (Criminal)
    B: There are big things around the corner and you don't give a rats A what happens to SP in the meantime.  Nervous / Exhausted holders left to panic sell as there is no credible UPDATE / INFO reassuring them to hold coming from the company. (Unforgivable)

I still have hope left in the product, and the chance of ultimate success in the end, but my thoughts on PO at the moment definately can not be voiced in a public space!
    Decided to look through some of my old posts and see where my thought process was at along the way.  Doesn't make for good reading. It seems the problem we are facing was staring at me all along.
    Even if massive deal is announced on Monday, SP rockets, my money is returned, profits are made..... I still cant condone or accept the management style currently on display! Just disconnected IMO...

20.12.17 I posted:
    "No update at all from company however is most concerning in my opinion. PO has only a couple of days left to update loyal holders. Failing to do so, would to me, signal either grave concerns for future of company or at the very least a management team totally disconnected from their investors!"

06.1.18:
    "Im having big problems with the silence myself. Human nature i guess.
    My overall prediction remains on course, but i have to say the lack of updates is bugging me".

10.01.18:
    Announcement was made today which IMO was flat and un-opportunistic. The core content was positive but well undersold. Company Announcements can be seen as little free advertising slots, and as such should be "maximised" with language and tone aimed at shareholders, both current and potential.

"New Money wants to see a stable and professional company for sure, but they also want to know that the those at the helm know how to make a SP move!"

07.2.18:
    "No good bickering back and forth about Bots / Accumulators / Manipulators etc (although probably accurate), when all this does is give management breathing room. All pressure from holders should be aimed directly at management no exceptions. Buck (or lack of) stops with them....period!"

"We have gone weeks with no news of substance and holders resort to blaming one another for the decline in SP.

SP this last week or two has been disastrous, but at least we saw some fed up holders point the finger where the buck stops...with management! All it took was a couple of days of telling management what they think of them, and then surprise surprise Shanem pops up!"

Sentiment Changed to Hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.