NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: World Wi-Fi Pilot with Leading Leisure Travel Group, page-342

1. 4,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    It is sickening to watch this company so clearly under performing and still with executive management taking their full pound of flesh from investors.

There is a million bucks a year (2017 annual report) going to half a dozen drop kicks who are not getting any market penetration or sales. Your average hairdressing salon on High St earns more than Norwood but doesn't need four guys on $200k+ each (and million of dollars in options, not that they are worth anything now).

Holla, you do have the right to call management to account. You do have a direct line. I don't know what your holding is but if you do know some of the top holders you only need 5% of shareholders to call a special general meeting. Mr Yogi has 2.5%, maybe you have 1% I don't know, get a few others with 0.5% each. You can organise a small coalition and make a few demands, get some explanations or threaten to call a SGM and put some awkward items on the agenda.

Now PO and his companies own a lot of shares in the company so it would be very hard to force any director out or have any resolution passed without help from the instos at a vote. But with 5% you can put resolutions on the agenda and move for change. It may be fruitless but you have some power.

I wouldn't underestimate the number of angry holders, I'm sure the management would be keen to listen to you rather than risk a public spat and a call to arms in an SGM to clean up the fat cats on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.