NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Your figures are deliberately wrong and intentionally misleading...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Your figures are deliberately wrong and intentionally misleading to suit your agenda.
    They raised 2 quarters worth, which sees out this quarter at least.
    Maybe you don't understand the R&D.
    I have no doubt that when the opportunity is there to raise a bigger amount, they should.. but I'm certain there is no need and they are financed to see out the year.
    Your calculations are wrong.. but you continually produce it to appear as research.. because you assume people will just believe it.
    Just like you justifying AB1 NOT needing a raise any time soon.. and you got that present this morning.. but of course it must be great news, while you're holding/upramping to the max.

Just because your current stock is having a CR, does not mean stocks you now despise need 1 any time soon.

Ps.. The share price will need to rise dramatically if there was any chance of a raise (just like the recent blatantly obvious pump on AB1 hey!).. and you would imagine Somers/clients would have to offload with a profit to have any chance of raising through them like usual.. right?
    So if you're calling a raise, wouldn't it be time to buy!?! It can only happen when the share price is back above 1.5c in my opinion - to raise 2 quarters once the current underwriters have profited at 1.3+
    Wait and see what happens when news hits
    Pretty sure all parties will be very keen to see it climb very quickly!
    Last edited by Holla: 09/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 135991 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 284334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.