NOR 3.03% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: World WiFi released on Android and upgraded on iOS, page-154

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    I'm guessing there will be another capital raise around September, as outlined in my post yesterday.

Holders should respond with factual reasons as to why NOR won't need a CR as opposed to attacking me or claiming downers are trying to scare people with CR talk. It's not like we're talking about the boogey man. The capital raises have occured every year since the company listed and every year they burn through millions of dollars. This isn't some 'unknown' monster I'm trying to scare people with. It's the reality.

I believe there will be a CR in Q3/Q4 2018 unless NOR can somehow make upward of $2 million in the next 6 months. Which seems hughly unlikely given their history.

I understand why holders lash out though. They've lost 300%+ of their own hard earned cash whilst some company gets to make unpopular apps (fact, check rankings) and sign miniscule deals and gets to raise $2 million every 6 months. I can see why holders would be bitter. They should direct it toward the company, not other HC users though.

We can have really good, thought-provoking and intelligent conversations about companies and their prospects and make good investment decisions. Or we can attack anyone who holds a different opinion so that we can feel safe and secure in our little naive bubble. I'm here for the former, but I keep seeing the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $3.917K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230645 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 203000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.