BWF 0.00% 45.0¢ blackwall limited

I'm a buyer at these levels and I feel the market is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I'm a buyer at these levels and I feel the market is overreacting to the demerger of WOTSO.

1. If you value Blackwall's asset management business alone, it is making $4m in profit pre-tax. At current levels, it is trading at < 10 P/EBT.

2. WOTSO was never a profitable business, to begin with. Yes, sales are growing fast but their profit is not. Just as a benchmark, Servcorp's EBT margin is around the 10% mark.

3. Asset management IMO is a much higher quality business than coworking spaces.
    - Management fees increase when property prices increase.
    - Very minimal capex required to grow the business.
    - Very high profit margins (30% to 40% mark). BWF made $9.6m in sales and $4m is profit. If you compare WOTSO, $10m in profit, you can expect $1m in profit.
    Just as a comparison in terms of the business model, you can look at the likes of Blackstone.
    - In coworking, the price per desk is dropping. In 2017-18 year, Sydney's price per desk dropped by 5% and Melbourne by 10%.

Those are some of my reasons why I'm invested in BWF at these levels. I am not paying $0.80 for BWF but $0.60 yes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.