WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

Hey! If the price falls below 4.8 AND one was of the opinion one...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey!

If the price falls below 4.8 AND one was of the opinion one wanted to participate in the upcoming SPP, wouldn't one just buy at the cheaper price and not bother with the SPP if the price was still below 4.8c at that time...?

OK... So you miss out on the options... But if one was committed to spending the money in the first place, wouldn't it make some sense to buy more at the lower price...? And you could buy more than your 1 for 8 allocation too if you wanted!!!

And... you could even pick up more shares on the cheap so your position was bigger AND therefore would entitle you to more from the SPP if one was still wishing to participate there!!!

I'm musing out loud here. I guess for most of us the savings wouldn't be that considerable (unless the price was a good few ticks below 4.8c I guess). The biggest opportunity cost would be not getting the options....?? BUT.... From memory, the options are UNLISTED aren't they... So you couldn't trade them anyways UNLESS there was an application for listing at some point time the track.... (I'm thinking of my experience with LIT here... Where their calls were originally unlisted, but were listed after the offering...)

If you're sweet on this company, isn't this worth thinking about...?

Kind regards.

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.