ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    yes, more than likely the outcome. I also am holding entire position, because cashing it in is to embarrassing for my ego to contemplate.

But, reality will bite. The realistic and therefore slightly pessimistic scenario usually prevails.

The miracle would be the new owners dont consolidate. They just issue enough shares to take a majority of the company and divide the money injected by that number of shares.

So they need 3 million dollars to get the ball rolling. They double the shares on offer plus 1. So 300,000,000 cents(3m) / 500,000,000 new shares = .6 of 1 cent or .006 cents per share.

The existing shareholders are left unaffected, with a modest improvement actually. Double todays price, but still pathetic given original positions.
    Nonetheless a good outcome for all concerned, and not just the little guys, but the existing and important major shareholders and directors.

Dilato still get control of the company, protect there original investment, and if its a good decision or not is something I dont know, but they have the loyalty and confidence and therefore support of existing directors, minus BH and RLJ of course.

Then with the fresh cash injection, the new and popular owners, especially in the eyes of the institutions, CapeVerde can get going and maybe the Indians will start getting serious as well.

That would all be onward and upwards from there.

But, maybe Dilato want to consolidate the hell out of it to knock BH and RLJ out of the game, putting us out as well ?

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER DIRECTORS ? They must want to explore alternatives to also being knocked out entirely ?

Anyway, miracles 'are' theoretically possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.