WTC 0.53% $98.37 wisetech global limited

I only bought into WTC for a short term trade when it started...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I only bought into WTC for a short term trade when it started moving up just prior to its major flame out. I had a stop loss of $23.80 (not a booked order however as I rarely use hard stops) but as it has stopped dead on a support level of $21.42 I thought it was worth pressing on into the unknow, however more falls yesterday to have an intra-day low exactly on the next support level and a calculated target I had for a bottom ($18.11). Having closed a bit above its low and despite the numerous posts suggesting the stock was facing Armageddon, I decided to throw the dice again and its small recovery looks promising. However, its too early to take of the asbestos underwear just yet. T/A theory says that after a selling climax (certainly met that definition!) there will be an automatic response in the form of a short rally and most likely and extended sideways action for some time. I'd see $23.20 as a level of resistance from where price might fall back towards its low of yesterday before moving back up again.I'll probably take a small loss and exit the trade when the initial price reaction looks like its hit the wire. I'm not expecting an amazing recovery in price - but then I wasn't expecting price to crater as it did.Fingers crossed yesterday's low holds.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1998/1998704-03fcfba08c28a7ee0f7951f1895f0310.jpg
    For the benefit of the T/A doubters the red dashed lines are natural support/resistance levels calculated mathematically rather than by eyeballing the chart. Those levels were calculated some time ago before the fall (see my post above of 19th) - so they haven't been concocted with hindsight. The target was calculated Wednesday after the fist day down. Quite amazing how the price respected the levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$98.37
Change
-0.520(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $32.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$97.46 $98.48 $97.29 $8.280M 84.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 732 $108.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$91.68 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.