WTC 1.75% $98.89 wisetech global limited

Ann: WTC FY21 Results investor presentation, page-60

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    OK, i'll take you up on your offer to call you silly and stupid.

I'll not dwell on your use of technical jagon such as 'ridiculously' 'probably' 'silly' 'proverbial gift horse' (vetinarian are you?), as to the gist :-

"US bond yields for an indication into coming falls in WTC price" ... silly ... US bond yields may exert a Moon-strength gravitational pull on any particular ASX stock but IP, management strategy, market share and sector-specific factors are way stronger.
    Maybe you've heard that logistics generally are a bit of a problem during COVID? Read anything about managing container traffic being a bit of a headache at all?
    i bought into WTC beginning of the pandemic on the assumption it would be a good bet on the way out ... it's panning out that way, now free-riding and sitting on ~88% paper profit ... though admittedly the 'way out' is taking longer than i or anyone expected. The US bond yields at the time? since or out to the future? Best of luck if you invest on that basis.May as well use the phases of said Moon.

"CEO's are selling shares without very well explained reasons of necessity" ... stupid ... CEO sell intentions here have been very well documented, covered by ASX announcements at every stage. 'Necessity' is your own particularly dumb addendum ... who cares if the sale is to fund buying a third Porsche or a few tins of baked beans? Nobody. Certainly not the market.
    You also crassly ignore the very basic fact that every share sold is bought by counter-parties who not only pay the market price, but also some form of premium in the form of brokerage. They are marginally less likely to resell any time soon. Programmed, predictable sales at market (or 'sideways' movements of stock) actually put a slightly firmer floor under a SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$98.89
Change
1.700(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $32.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$97.97 $99.40 $97.71 $28.99M 293.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 $98.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$98.89 103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.