ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Ahhh Wicky Wic Wic, there you are ! I now have to admit to being wrong when i was saying to Bedger that we’d seen off all the downrampers from $10, $20 and $30 …….and that once SP hit $55 and he couldnt afford to short any longer, he would be joining the Far Queue !!
    But I see that despite having < zero cred , you’re one that has decided to come back and stick your head above the parapet once more . I do admire your chutzpah . For after all, wasn’t it you who gave us such classics as : initiating/supporting a “ WTC heading for $5 “ thread ; suggesting that there was no alternative but to remove the CEO and the whole Board a year ago ( yes they’ve dudded us badly with only a doubling of SP since ) ; whilst giving us all a laugh suggesting that Descartes was a better company than WTC cause it had a higher SP !! I could go on , and on , …… it’s all there I’m afraid in the entrails of previous posts that have really aged deplorably, you’d have to admit !
    Maybe with all your oft - touted and self proclaimed insider knowledge you could update us on how the DSV takeover of ( previously non Cargo wise ) Agility is going ? Reinforcing memethememe’s point that low tech Co’s will lose out .

Oh and I see you’ve big noted yourself now to being a mate of RW and can tell what he’ll do under pressure !! Please stick to factuals , it’s embarrassing what you’ve previously posted when you haven’t .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$122.48
Change
-4.520(3.56%)
Mkt cap ! $40.96B
Open High Low Value Volume
$125.11 $126.00 $121.50 $205.5M 1.677M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $122.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$122.90 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.