WTC 1.75% $98.89 wisetech global limited

Ahhh Wicky Wic Wic, there you are ! I now have to admit to being...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Ahhh Wicky Wic Wic, there you are ! I now have to admit to being wrong when i was saying to Bedger that we’d seen off all the downrampers from $10, $20 and $30 …….and that once SP hit $55 and he couldnt afford to short any longer, he would be joining the Far Queue !!
    But I see that despite having < zero cred , you’re one that has decided to come back and stick your head above the parapet once more . I do admire your chutzpah . For after all, wasn’t it you who gave us such classics as : initiating/supporting a “ WTC heading for $5 “ thread ; suggesting that there was no alternative but to remove the CEO and the whole Board a year ago ( yes they’ve dudded us badly with only a doubling of SP since ) ; whilst giving us all a laugh suggesting that Descartes was a better company than WTC cause it had a higher SP !! I could go on , and on , …… it’s all there I’m afraid in the entrails of previous posts that have really aged deplorably, you’d have to admit !
    Maybe with all your oft - touted and self proclaimed insider knowledge you could update us on how the DSV takeover of ( previously non Cargo wise ) Agility is going ? Reinforcing memethememe’s point that low tech Co’s will lose out .

Oh and I see you’ve big noted yourself now to being a mate of RW and can tell what he’ll do under pressure !! Please stick to factuals , it’s embarrassing what you’ve previously posted when you haven’t .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$98.89
Change
1.700(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $32.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$97.97 $99.40 $97.71 $28.99M 293.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 $98.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$98.89 103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.