WTC 1.51% $93.32 wisetech global limited

re-post from a comment I popped in another WTC thread on...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    re-post from a comment I popped in another WTC thread on Friday.

Best to let this one settle for a while!

For whatever my humble opinion is worth on this.Whatever your views are on the tactics of short sellers or however positive/negative you are on the stock, you need to respect that these reports tend to stick.
    Have a look at CTD which released a number of detailed responses to claims against it's business and released quite a strong FY report in September, showing strong cash flows (which were the basis of the claims against it) and it is trading at $18 (the report was released when it was trading above $30).

Please don't take this as 'downramping' so I can purchase the stock 'cheaper', I am simply trying to help those that may scramble to buy on Monday thinking they have picked up a bargain after yesterday's drop.

WTC trades on a ridiculously high P/E ratio and I simply cannot see the market continuing to attach such a lofty valuation while uncertainty surrounds. No matter what the company puts out in response over the weekend.
    The chart shows it had been making lower highs over the course of the last month since hitting all time highs around $38 at the start of September, so the big money had already been telling us this had run a little too far.I feel this will head down to the low 20's until we see the companies half year report in February.

Time will tell, and for those sticking fat, I hope the shorts get burnt for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$93.32
Change
1.390(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $31.11B
Open High Low Value Volume
$92.16 $93.47 $90.83 $189.6M 2.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5335 $93.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$93.32 3184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.