WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

@TrendTracker, mate I wouldn’t ridicule Navy. He’s been a wwi...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318

@TrendTracker, mate I wouldn’t ridicule Navy. He’s been a wwi holder for longer than most here & aware of the pit falls & potential. Many of us have been in since pre EA hype & were greedy to not exit before the lassonde curve decline (most expected a TO post MR grant).

when you’ve been through the motions of 1-15-1 over a while, its bound to have an affect. He’a still a top 20 holder & believes in the project potential & team. Doesn’t mean ppl can’t critic the board/management who’ve been woeful with timing of CRs (not the necessity of it but could’ve been done much better).

He’s right about Wingfield & IDC’s $26m to be used at later stages (as mentioned by MQ as well in the latest proactive interview post the 1.2m raise at 1.1c). While I don’t mind the 10m from @Skell being used later to delay the granting options at 1.5c, am not wise enough to understand why we can’t use IDC $16m upfront to get this up & running (then raise the rest when sp is stronger for less dilution), maybe because it could be one of IDC’s conditions of funding on giving us the 16m when rest of 40m is locked in (to de risk themselves), who knows.

Either ways, there are lots of coys out there without even a decent resource. Here we are with a large size resource (expected to increase when these two prospecting rights granted), solid DFS at $1850 pog, at mine stage with almost half the funding required in place.

Once the board/management can finalise the remaining $20-25m, hopefully should be all systems go both on the mine front & with the sp re rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.