WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

Read the paragraph OGM, the wording is such you can take the...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Read the paragraph OGM, the wording is such you can take the meaning a number of different ways. And for your information, I was not told by the board, I was told by another shareholder in the company who understands how the finance side of things work with mining companies. Also, I don't talk to the board anymore because I don't want to be influenced by anything the board or any other shareholder says, including you OGM, this being the main reason I didn't sell at 10 cents in Oct 20, expecting a much higher share price by now and yes most of us got caught in the hype.

I currently have 17 million shares over a number of accounts and I will decide my exit price as announcements are made, either good or bad. And no I haven't sold down any shares in WWI and I pretty well ignore the negative sh@t being said on HC but I do give it a read from time to time. I have been a little down in the dumps about WWI over the last few weeks, thus reason I started posting on HC again, but after reading all the negative posts on here, I soon realized I needed to pull myself out of it and not get down to your level. I'm back positive again and I think WWI will pull this off. Whats the old saying, buy when people like you are negative and certainly I will sell if you become positive about WWI OMG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.