WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

I see the opposite been out probably delayed a bit too long on...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I see the opposite been out probably delayed a bit too long on the Mining Right approval not getting out and now well Jan I started to re-accumulate as we approach December was clearly too early but had a case of FOMO was out a year or two and had a massive win myself on MAY guess had more faith in management than they deserved for sealing deals however been accumulating because it's getting to the pointy end where they finally start digging some dirt.

With these small caps aiming to get in production sure you can get in after the fact paying a premium or set yourself early and build a position. Having said that I've also seen if your quick enough definitely there is a window where it's clear it's about to move but can still buy in particular with these mates rates capital raisings depressing the share price and allowing one to grab some volume cheaply.

That whole curve thing forget what it's called that's been posted completely agree we are at the end of the valley or despair pre-production and it will be up and away post finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.