WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Mate he knows there's value here. This $1.2m raise to mates...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Mate he knows there's value here. This $1.2m raise to mates was a last filling of the trough hopefully. Which means a good time to buy in as an unsophisticated.

I personally don't see why we would try to get anymore debt funding in place atm.

If Wingfield and IDC are ok with knowing we have $26m usd and plenty of opportunity to raise more when required and likely a much larger market cap to do it why insist on more dilutionary funding. MQ has said they could get going for as little as $15m usd they chosen to chase the $54m usd which is around $45m usd at current rates because it gets them to 70k oz within 3 years.

For starters Wingfield can pay the $6m in options whenever they want in the next three years. What I'm also wondering does the money already spent on the underground count towards that number they spent $10m+ shoring up the underground and building infrastructure on-site.

To my mind it's buying mobile equipment and paying wages whilst they get to the point ore is being processed by Sibanye. Sustaining capital cost of mesh, rock bolts, concrete etc to open up new faces as they go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.