WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

The issue was the reliability of the contract miners equipment...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    The issue was the reliability of the contract miners equipment so they decided to buy new I think that was always the plan though. The EMI (early mining initiative) was supposedly shut down due to machine availability but I think after getting or spending the money shoring up underground they were sailing too close to the wind. Nevertheless theres 3000 tons at surface from it apparently.

I guess as well the terms of the contract mining changes when you provide the equipment.

They better make sure they drill into them to treat the equipment nicely.
    I inspected an off hired excavator minres used at Wodgina for 6 months the thing had maybe a million or more dollars damage was absolutely stuffed. Using the bucket to smash up big boulders because drill and blast didn't do their job properly so the bucket had gaping holes the boom cylinder was bent and stuffed oil pissing out everywhere the whole undercarriage was ripped to pieces. windscreen shattered, 6 months of rough necks like old gold operating an excavator without a hoot given about the damage done. Not to mention smashing 10 tons boulders into bits with an excavator does wonders for your back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.