WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Ha ha I think it's safer to build your own house atmwith...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Ha ha I think it's safer to build your own house atm
    with all the building contractors going bust!

I still like to hope we are at the end of the beginning but that's just me it's overdue many lost hope with the EMI being stopped last year Jac's timeline of first gold in December ain't happening, fame luck is a brave "person" to say first gold by April I'll hang my hat on June at the rate these guys are progressing discussions. I'm hoping now only for the IDC due diligence before AGM.

I know MQ keeps saying he's hanging out and being patient for the best finance terms geez I wonder what the worst is then because it's taking a while to seal the deal. It better blow the hair back on his head Whoops what hair. I bet he had some when he first tried to get West Wits going all them years ago.

Time is money I want to retire before I'm too old to enjoy it!

Look the $1.2m to keep things going means they are serious about doing whatever they can to keep getting ready to go the power connected the new prospecting permit submitted and the water i think it was just keeps confirming to funders it's happening and that the cheaper AISC is legit.

The new IRR of 44% from the revised DFS is pretty good a mining project is marginal at 20% IRR so it's well north of a marginal project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.