WWI 0.00% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Not worth it GT trying to explain to them. Evidently they do...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Not worth it GT trying to explain to them. Evidently they do their research via Hotcopper, to lazy or dont know themselves how to do research and they havent yet experienced a major loss situation (should they sell). There were signs (decrease in resource etc) that I should probably have exited WWI around 8 cents but certainly once I saw that Quarterly Cash Flow report how much funds they had left, no doubt a raising must have been coming very soon even though only a few weeks earlier they told me via phone inquiry they had no intentions at that time of raising funds. Thinking back though, they are not going to say yes they are raising funds soon because any word of a raising will crash the share price, so silly of me to believe them, but at the same time, apep and others should not use my post to make decisions on their own investment in WWI. You GT clicked on very early but even so, you also could have got out at between 8 - 9 cents but like many of us left it to late. At least you had the guts GT to exit when you did, I was to greedy and wanted more, but I had no idea would crash to 4.4 cents. I really thought the price would hang around 6 cents and move slowly back up. Oh well to late now, fundamentals are still the same so eventually should get back to 8 / 9 cents.
    Last edited by NavyGulf: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 600669 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1084706 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.