WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

think from memory, management that were eligible participated in...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    think from memory, management that were eligible participated in the 3c rights issue. MQ would’ve added about 3.8m units or so ~ $114k (which is our of pocket & not perf rights etc). I’ve bought at 3, 3.5, 3.8 & 4.3 over the last few months. If more $ frees up, will add more at this range. Going through the lassonde curve right now. Will move when the time comes.

don’t give a damn about wwi doomsday experts here. sane ppl don’t spend so much time writing negatively about stocks they don’t like. They sell & move on to focus energies on what they do like instead. While it’s imp to have a balanced & not be completely biased on going to the moon etc, fair to say any decent trader/investor sees through the junk that gets thrown around in these posts. If anything, when this frustration/negative energy ramps up, can often be a sign to load on.

some are genuine posts but many will now simply put on ignore.

i’m comfortable riding it out, has fallen so much already, so limited downside now. As long as MQ holds bulk of his 41m soi, will stay bullish n follow the insiders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.