WWI 3.70% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Well in hindsight (having available now the DFS for the first...

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Well in hindsight (having available now the DFS for the first stage which is the majority, and updated SS), the speculation was brutally wrong. As in, the projections reflected by the market cap at the time (pushing 200M) showed investors were guessing at a project with much faster returns. I could pull out 1.6Moz in under 27 years with my bare hands (/s) and that's definitely not 'exciting' considering its 1/3 of a human lifespan. Couple that with one of the worst ways to dilute SH along with hiding the MR approved resource size from retail until Friday arvo post trading hours and we arrive at today, but more on this in a bit.

- Undiluted funding
    - Increased production capacity
    - gold price appreciation

These are the main 3 things that would boost the sp. Adding more resource doesn't lift the constraints associated with your production profile. I agree with dragline that undiluted funding is brutally unlikely. Increasing production could take a very long time if it ever happens and POG is a wildcard, but the NPV is extremely sensitive to it both ways, so if it does do good, then there's substantial value to put on. So essentially as it is for the moment, I see it as a scenario where it is a slow climb to get some value from here and as I've said before definitely nothing I'd want to have a heavy position in, but I see it as reasonably safe in the long term and not a bad idea to have a small % of the folio in.

However, what is it that you can blame for the current SHARE PRICE (not value)? Blame that entirely on the absolute clown show of back to back dilution executed so poorly, it brings into question the competence of the management of WWI. This was so poorly done, a group or brainlet wojaks (search it up if Ur too old to know what it is) could do a better job. From memory the dilution from that fiasco and all the way including everything since then nears about 70%+, and if it was done properly you'd be seeing a share price much more lenient than it is right now.
    Last edited by Drk1997: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $7.776K 593.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 11860499 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4217489 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1442765
Last updated 12.24pm 14/05/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.