WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

One day if things work out, it’l help pplwith a decent exit...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    One day if things work out, it’l help ppl
    with a decent exit depending on their avg price via sale/production/JV/pump on reserve upgrade/better DFS etc whatever.

it’s a big “IF”

reality is for pretty much everyone that’s bought into wwi last 2 yrs & hasn’t sold, is in the red & many incl myself will need > 150% from current sp just to beak even. No amount of presentations/promises by board/historic jorc etc can refute that.

even for the likes of penny etc, will be surp if they haven’t sold out & traded this multiple times to be happy adding at present. Else, from 6-3-1.8-1.4 each raise came with “potentials & generational $” only to pay board’s remuneration & brokers coffers.

despite being long here (& partly because of the deep red & inability to take a hit & move on), market doesn’t lie. If management isn’t to blame (at least for some of this as few things beyond their control), then unsure who is (apart from
    myself for buying the story of course).

all those ppl asking others to sell & move on…well two sides to every coin so feel free to mute me if only want the company to be praised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.