WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

Well it wasn't mining in 2022 unless you call the...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Well it wasn't mining in 2022 unless you call the underground reconstruction mining. However, wouldn't fault Scott's estimate on that seriously tricky as a small company to sell the message and get that initial funding to go mining it can make or break a company and projects can start up decades later and go through 2-3 different CEO's until they find a way to convince investors to part ways with their cash.

In general I feel being an established mine and low capex has won the day. Your Harmony's and Sibanye's are only ever good for 1-2 additional projects at a time if your lucky and they aren't burdened down with debt and running their existing operations, to get the industry growing again in SA they need to cast a wider net as they have done with IDC funding west wits and Theta gold seems to be progressing as well. Eventually that possibly means 2 new entrants that will look for a secondary project etc.

I'd like to see at least a little surge in SP on mobilisation surely as it becomes a countdown to having revenue and some profit, 5-6 months until shipping to Sibanye then should be a further uptick in SP and so on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.