WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

I appreciate your enthusiasm dannyleb but you are far too often...

1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    I appreciate your enthusiasm dannyleb but you are far too often telling porky pies or stretching the truth. There are a numerous examples of ASX resource listed companies that have not seen any benefit and some quite negative from the OTC listing. It is not some instant ticket to an overnight rise in the SP. Check on the performance of FYI, GTI, NVA and a host of others.
    We could be on the OTC, AIM or TSX or just the ASX but the same fundamentals will drive us upward.
    As a small tier, and yes we are a small tier even with P200, what we need is a great toll agreement which they are working on, upgrade in production which is why P200 came into the picture or an upgrade in grades which they will seek with more infill drilling now they have more capital.
    WWI is a long term value add proposition at this point which is just fine. Drilling in WA night pour some fuel on that fire, look at what we had with Galileo over the last month, but make no mistake with well managed steps over the next 2-3 years this will continue to grow tremendously in value. I don’t ever understand why that’s not enough anymore understanding that people like instant gratification.
    WWI won’t necessarily give you that, and nor do you need to artificially pump up its tyres as it’s going to grow just nicely. If you were young you’d be simply putting whatever amount you could afford each week with the goal of having a great asset in 3 years time with all the tax benefits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $93.75K 6.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3978428 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1024706 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.