SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: www homeopen com Goes Live, page-12

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You are right. In terms of building and launching a platform like Home Open, its a accomplishment to have everything live. ALA have built an awesome product.

But the market doesn't care for the complexity of this build or that it is live. They want to see how this thing will produce revenue and profit so we can put a value the app / company.

The bottom line goal of any investor is for share price appreciation. And with absolutely zero ways to value this app / company, and ALA's lotto long term investments, the share price just isn't going to gain momentum. As I've mentioned many times before this is the reason i pulled out and will enter back in a few years or until i can put a number on Home Open.

If ALA came out and said "Right, here are the potential revenue streams HO will have.. we charge x amount for agents per month, we will have the ability to run 1 million ad impressions for x amount and we predict that each user will generate x amount of revenue for the platform" then investors could put a value on the platform.

Right now for each ALA share or option you own half sits in cash, the other half is a black hole.

Its easy to see the potential in most listed speculative stocks. Mining, tech, energy they are all going after something that is quantifiable. Company digging for copper? We know the copper prize, the grade, the size of their land etc. The company and Investors can weigh up the potential risk reward ratio.

The second i know 100% how Home Open will generate money i will be all over this. Until then i expect the share price to mill around the 20c - 25c rage as it has for the last few months, even with the consumer launch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.