MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

As much as Wyloo is creeping up towards 90%, there is still...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As much as Wyloo is creeping up towards 90%, there is still decent volume trading above $1.40 - today, there was almost $1.9mil of trades above the offer price.

Ask yourself, why are they buying the shares? There are only 2 options - they either trying to generate a small loss for this or next year (if so, maybe they are in the wrong game), or they believe that Wyloo will come back with a higher offer after the minimum of 4 months (I think that's the time before they can lob another bid).

I think it will be a headache for them to have minority shareholders, so my guess is on them trying to mop up the remaining shares sooner rather than later. Even if they pay an extra 20-25% for the rest, it's going to be relatively small cost considering that they will only pay the increased amount on somewhere between 10 and 15 % of shares (that they don't already own). And all it will take is for the next largest shareholder to agree to some price, that would tip them over 90% and allow them to acquire the rest without any fight.

I'm still holding. It's going to be close at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.