88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: XCD:Improvement for Project Peregrine and Takeover update, page-9

1. 5,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    Charlie is a duster and gas not economically viable. Well results were crystal clear to me weeks ago. hence companies interest on XCD.

If board didn’t have shares would we TO them with Charlie success - Absolutely not in my opinion.

Can XCD be a FO partner to drill this with 88 - Can’t as they have no funds and SP been at lows Long time and SH’s wouldn’t support CR to be a FO with 88.

Can XCD survive outright and even drill on their own - Never and will continue to struggle, their Board know this hence totally support for 88 offer.

Why else would XCD board jump at this high premium offer by 88 especially is this economic climate and Oil price so low. Most OG coys won’t be drilling and exploration budgets stopped.

Whole deal is a huge side distraction and huge BS conflict and bad for us 88 holders in my opinion. Well I submitted my complaint last week and will get my offical complaint decision in next 3 weeks by ASIC. Too late but I know what it will say. Same as all my others. BS system isn’t it.

All I know is the CR will be next and then the huge consolidation and after this another well failure and every single holder will then be on massive losses. No recovery from this is my biggest fear. That’s how I see this dog going. Hope to exit soon enough. Back in my box. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.37K 5.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
255 369532586 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616504361 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.